How I got a new Tv for $10.53 over the weekend.


As some of you may know, I have a "hobby" of making money online. And as I search and study for "easy" ways to do this, I am finding real company's that help me to do so. Well, a few weeks ago I found one such company but didn't pay any attention to it until this past Friday evening. I had already signed up for it a few days back but had not logged into the members sight until this night. What I found was that the company had added "points" to my account as a "special surprise points offer" equaling the total of $100.00. Yes, there was a catch.. I had to use these points by the 20th of this month and it was now the 18th. Also I had to use these points to purchase the item at Sears. And furthermore, it had to be the purchase of a TV. Ok, technically that is three catches.
Hmmm, I don't need a tv but I could use the cash if I had one to sale. I think I will try this out.
I found two tv's on the site I could purchase for right at $100. I choose a 20" flat panel HDMI tv. I placed my order and with tax it came to a total of $110.53. I had to use a debit card for the $10.53 but the site did except my points for the rest. ok, looks like it is working.... Next morning, I have an email from my local Sears saying my order was ready for pickup. I went to the store and sure enough, I was only charged $10.53 for this tv. I think I like this company! It definitely has my attention. Now as I search this company a bit deeper, I will soon make another post on what I find. Have a great day!